Delivery and order tracking
Delivery is free for all orders over 250€.
For all orders up to 250€, we apply delivery charges according to the country of destination:
- Belgium: 10€
- European Union & Switzerland: 15€
We currently deliver throughout Europe.
Delivery methods and deadlines:
All our parcels are delivered by the national service bpost approximately within 5 days*.
* Please note that during collection launches, these deadlines may be extended.It is therefore better to count on 5 to 10 working days after approval of your orders.
* The shipment of your parcels takes place on working days (Monday to Friday) and we cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery due to compelling reasons.
My orders’ Track &Trace:
As soon as you finalized your transaction on our website, you will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been processed. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a second e-mail containing the tracking number of your parcel and the different stages of delivery.
- Preparation: we prepare your order with care and love in our workshop.
- Shipping: we have handed over your order to our carrier and the delivery is in progress.
- Theoretical delivery date: this is the date on which you are supposed to receive your parcel.
- Delivery: your parcel is/has been delivered at home.
- Available in a pickup point: our carrier has delivered your parcel in a pickup point and the latter is impatiently waiting for you to come and pick it up.
Lost and/or damaged parcel:
In case of lost or damaged parcel, we invite you to contact our customer service as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will always find a quick and efficient solution to your problem!
Return to sender:
Unfortunately, once your parcel has been returned, it cannot be reshipped and will be automatically refunded within 7 working days.
Returns and refunds:
For all orders, you have a 15 days period after delivery to return your items for a refund or a credit.
Please note that all items whose labels have been removed and/or which have been worn, washed or damaged cannot be returned.
How to proceed:
- Make your request: To simplify your return and refund request, please go to our website www.vuesurmer.com and log in to your account by entering your login details.
- Request a return: in your personal space, request a return for your order and select the reason. Then follow the steps indicated to return your parcel.
- Bpost return: if you choose bpost for you return, stick the provided label on your parcel and drop it off at a close bpost point of sales.
- Receipt of the parcel: once your returned parcel is in our workshops, we will check it out and also check the reason for your return.
- Validation of the parcel: Once your return has been validated, we launch the refund procedure and you will get your money back directly to the account you paid with within 7 working days.